February 23, 2009

ESPN, Facebook, TvOne, coffee...

today, i woke up at 7.00 a.m. I try hard to open my eyes, its feel so hard to open it,..i keep trying, trying, and trying...n finally, i can!!

when i open my eyes, i see a shine, but im not sure what shine it is,..the shine was so shiny so that can make my eyes open. I try to up my body, n walk my feet to the bathroom,..coz i must doin' my usual work, KP in a telecommunication office,.

when i take a bath, i felt the water so cold, so that i thought it can freeze me. brrrrrrr...........like a soft drink ad said,he2..
after take a bath,..i woke my friend, n let him take a bath while i preparred my breakfast, a pairs of bread and a cup of choc-milk. and finally i've had it!!!:D

After all, we started to reached the office, then as usual, we say hi to the front office girl(although one of them are conceited and never reply our smile and greet X( ), but we must still have a nice smile and greet them, so we can get an ID-tag for the Praktice-Work Student. The last, we were goin' to the room of cozy but have a great-role to the telecommunication traffic in Indonesia. yes, it is The Room of RTFH(real time fault handling) that can handle all of telecommunication traffic, and correct all of traffic problems to remote place in all over Indonesia.
Here, i much learn bout the Telecommunication (that i've know few from college, but i find it here), so that i feel lucky, coz not every person(besides us) can have a change to get here, even can get some learn here.

i've do this routine for two weeks, but know im so confused that i feel bored, althought here you can enjoy so many entertainment, like you can watch Cable-TV such as ESPN, or you can have fun with internet, like opening Facebook and get friends as much as you can, or watching news in TvOne(that always watch in RTFH room),..even you can relaxing yourself like smoking, or make a coffee, even tou can toast some bread,..so u can have self-service on ur hand.

but know, why i feel bored??! this question hanging on my mind, and i still dont know why??

No comments:

Post a Comment