February 22, 2009

About me...

Me stand for i am,..i am is sigit, n sigit is the most cutest boy i have ever know!!!he2..

now im still studying at Gadjah Mada University a.k.a GMU a.k.a UGM..he2..
i choose Electronics & Instrumentations..cos i like music instruments, but in real, it doesnt have a match between my study and music instruments,..how poor i am,...T_T
but im still proud of that, both my Prodi and my choose...

but as the time goes by, i found that know i must change my choose, which at past i dun know what bout it, to make it a good choose by me,..and i know that we can change what usual or even not good to be a good move on your life,..


and the last,. i just wanna say, dont ever feel regret on your move, but makes ur bad moves to be better or even best, so u will never feel regret on its,..


have a nice blogging!!!dont forget to give me a suggestion,..

No comments:

Post a Comment